EIDOX SMART PLATFORM
The goal of eidox smart facility management is to maximize facility efficiency.
- Features of the system
- As a cloud-based factory control and monitoring platform, it is possible to easily monitor factory facility operation and operation information in real time from the manager PC and smartphone environment, and remotely control factory equipment when control rights are acquired.
- Even if a server failure (cloud, edge server) occurs during factory operation, there is no problem with factory and facility operation as operation information is stored in the built-in memory of the PLC itself (Easy Connect).
- We provide many opportunities to discover and expand strategic business models by securing data based on big data and artificial intelligence technology.
- System features
- It is cloud-based and can be used immediately without separate installation by accessing it from a web browser.
- You can check the real-time operation status of equipment not only on PC but also on mobile devices.
- In case of equipment failure, it is notified to the smartphone in real time, reducing equipment loss as much as possible.
- Maintenance cycles can be set for each facility, and maintenance cycles can be managed separately.
- Maintenance and failure reports for equipment can be systematically created.
- Flexible facility management is possible through intuitive facility map management.
- Smart Platform Concept
- It refers to a factory that implements vertical integration based on the factory's production facilities (system) and horizontal integration based on the product development value chain, starting with customer requirements.
- Vertical production system integration has the goal of increasing production efficiency, and for this purpose, signals are acquired through sensors and devices in various facilities where products are produced, and the equipment is controlled through control technologies such as PLC and HMI, and production It refers to a system that can be organically managed from MES for process management and WMS for warehouse management to ERP at the top.
- Horizontal value chain integration goes through the market research and product planning stage to derive the requirements of customers who use the product, then the product development R&D stage and process design to satisfy customer requirements This includes the process of passing it on to
Cloud-based service infrastructure construction
- Cloud-based smart factory platform
- Cloud-based smart factory platform
- As a cloud-based factory control and monitoring platform, it is possible to easily monitor factory facility operation and operation information in real-time in an administrator PC and smartphone environment, and remotely control factory facilities when acquiring control rights.
- Even if a server failure (cloud, edge server) occurs during factory operation, operation information is stored in the standard PLC's own internal memory, so there is no hindrance to factory and facility operation.
We provide many opportunities for strategic business model discovery and expansion by securing data based on big data and artificial intelligence technology.
- Optimal cloud server for security, stability and scalability
- By using cloud servers of global conglomerates such as Amazon, Naver, and KT, it is possible to operate an optimal server with security, stability, and flexibility and easy confirmation in the future.
- Cloudization of server resources saves time and money as well as manpower, equipment, and operational efficiency.
- It is possible to monitor and control facility data from anywhere in the country or abroad through cloud centralization.
Our development service area
- Digitalization of sensor-based production sites
- The digital signal of various digital output sensors and actuators driven in the industrial field is converted into a database.
- It classifies digital output sensors based on output signals and circuit interfaces and controls them using digital O/I modules and PLCs for applications and interfaces.
- A suitable edge server (database) is installed according to the site situation and is operated to enable flexible and immediate response according to various situations.
- Easy scalability and portability by applying standard PLC platform
- It is designed to monitor and control facilities and operating equipment regardless of PLC type with communication protocol standardization technology.
- It can be easily applied not only to manufacturing and facility plants, but also to processes and processes in various industries.
- Maximization of facility operation efficiency
- The edge server operated in the field enables more efficient operation in the entire production process, and enables rapid and accurate detection and control of various data uploaded in real time, thereby improving equipment efficiency and process efficiency to an optimal state.
- Only necessary data in the cloud environment is selected and transmitted to the cloud server, and real-time data operated in the field is operated as an edge server, enabling facility operation regardless of external network or server abnormalities.
- Establishment of flexible production system for SMEs
- It is possible to change to a standardized and smart manufacturing environment that can cope with small-lot production of various types and flexible production and enables customized production.
- It is a two-way on-demand (O2O) platform that connects actual physical facilities and processes to the cloud rather than a smart factory through simple digitalization.
- It supports the integrated control and monitoring platform environment of not only domestic but also overseas branches and factories based on cloud.
Production facility monitoring
- HMI (SCADA) based
- Based on the Human Machine Interface (HMI), the actual physical structure of factory facilities can be virtualized and expressed, and the user-friendly GUI is provided so that the operation status of the site can be grasped at a glance.
- It plays an important role in accident prevention and safety by detecting before and after abnormal signs of equipment in advance and notifying the manager.
- In addition, by manipulating the PLC internal program for various factory and facility environments, it provides the optimal operating environment for business characteristics, maximizing operating facility efficiency.
- Edge server operation
- Edge server refers to a server that is comprehensively operated and managed at the end of the factory, and plays a pivotal role in controlling and monitoring PLC, I/O Module, etc.
- It is used to control local internal facilities in the field and to operate data accurately and quickly before sending sensor and actuator data to the final cloud server.
- Various plant data such as operating equipment and process status provide real-time reference data to various status boards, MES, ERP, and POP systems.
- Status monitoring
- It monitors various data operated in the field in real time to the field and the management room.
- Based on the standard information, it automatically calculates and displays the operation status, production volume, target amount, performance, and facility efficiency status.
- Customized monitoring is possible for various industries, and maintenance such as maintenance and change is easy.